A Simple Prescription For A Fit Body
This female fat loss calendar will work for you even if you have little to no time.
Weight Loss Tips
Quick fact healthy eating tips & easy workout plans…for home & office.
Basic Daily To-Do List
Get in shape with simple tasks. An easy way to incorporate fitness into your lifestyle…
Day-To-Day Flip Calendar
Routines and regimens to reach your desired weight loss & fitness goals one day at a time…
No expensive gym membership, No long workouts, No weight loss gimmicks.
Short and clear workout plans that yield REAL results.
- Lose Fat Permanently – It’s a fact – 95% of the people who go on conventional diets gain all the weight back and sometimes they end up fatter than when they started. Daily Dose of Sweat teaches you how to be in the successful 5% group that keeps fat off forever.
- Lose Fat Without Drugs – Weight loss drugs can work, but the results are temporary and the side effects can be nasty. You will learn the natural weight loss secrets that produce real-world results.
- Lose Fat Without Supplements – 97% of all supplements are a total waste of money! You are being lied to and ripped off by profit-hungry companies that don’t care about your health or well-being. Daily Dose of Sweat is a lifestyle change!
31 Day Weight Loss – Fitness Success Plan –
The daily dose of Sweat is a simple prescription for a fit body.
An action planner centered around authentic fitness routines and regimens that bring forth REAL transformations…REAL results.
Your fat loss process becomes simple, and enjoyable.
Imagine the moment you walk onto the right path to the ideal you.
- Convert your body into a fat-burning furnace
- Have the shape you’ve always wanted in just 31 days
- Look good, feel good and have more confidence
- Restore the “sex appeal” you enjoyed when you were younger
- Turn heads at the beach, or even walking down the street
- ….Plus much more!
Stop Trying to Lose Weight the Hard Way: At Last! You Can Shed Excess Weight Quickly…
Every day you’re faced with challenges that include:
- Squeezing a fitness routine into your busy day
- Temptations from foods you know you should avoid but just taste so good!
- Pressures from work and home keep you focused on everything but your health
- Wanting just to relax at the end of your busy day, rather than working out
- Not having enough money for expensive gym memberships or personal trainers